Tameside Poverty Truth Commission
What if people who have directly faced poverty were involved in decisions about poverty?
Tameside Poverty Commission are looking for residents who have experience of struggling financially. They want to recruit people who can help them develop future policies and inform decision makers on the practicalities of life in Tameside on a low income.
If you are interested in getting involved further information can be found here.
- For local information: tameside.gov.uk/coronavirus
- Register to volunteer: https://www.actiontogether.org.uk/volunteer/search-for-opportunities
- Latest information on coronavirus: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- NHS information on coronavirus: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Q&A from Public Health England on coronavirus: https://publichealthmatters.blog.gov.uk/2020/01/23/wuhan-novel-coronavirus-what-you-need-to-know/
- FAQ from the Cabinet Office:
- Public Health England’s guidance about coronavirus (COVID-19) for health professionals and other organisations: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance
- PPE guidance hub: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-personal-protective-equipment-ppe
- The latest travel advice can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/travel-advice-novel-coronavirus
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government Twitter: https://twitter.com/mhclg
- DfE guidance for parents on children returning to school in September: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/what-parents-and-carers-need-to-know-about-early-years-providers-schools-and-colleges-during-the-coronavirus-covid-19-outbreak?utm_source=2%20September%202020%20C19&utm_medium=Daily%20Email%20C19&utm_campaign=DfE%20C19
Please take care and stay safe.